Intuitive UEFI BIOS and easy network controls on H61 platform
– UEFI BIOS – Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface
– Network iControl – Regulate Network Bandwidth Real-time
– Anti-Surge – Full-time Power Guardian-Make System Free From Risk
– ESD Protection – Protect Your Computer with ESD Guards
– AI Suite II – One-stop Access to Innovative ASUS Feature
CPU, Chipset and Graphics Features
LGA1155 socket for Intel® 3rd/2nd Generation Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® Processors.
Motherboard Asus H61M-E supports the Intel® 3rd/2nd generation Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package, with iGPU, memory, and PCI Express controllers integrated to support onboard graphics out with dedicated chipsets, 2-channel (2 DIMMs) DDR3 memory, and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes. This provides great graphics performance. Intel® 3rd/2nd generation Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors are among the most powerful and energy efficient CPUs in the world.
Intel® H61 Express Chipset
The Intel® H61 Express Chipset is a single-chipset design to support the new 1155 socket Intel® 3rd/2nd Generation Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, which allows increased bandwidth and stability.
PCIe 3.0 Ready
The latest PCI Express bus standard delivers improved encoding for twice the performance of current PCIe 2.0. Total bandwidth for a x16 link reaches a maximum of 32GB/s, double the 16GB/s of PCIe 2.0 (in x16 mode). PCIe 3.0 provides users unprecedented data speeds, combined with the convenience and seamless transition offered by complete backward compatibility with PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 devices. It’s a must-have feature for PC users aiming to improve and optimize graphics performance, as well as have the latest, most future-proof technology.
* PCIe 3.0 speed is supported by Intel® 3rd generation Core™ processors.
Dual-Channel DDR3 2200(O.C )/2133(O.C )/2000(O.C ) /1866(O.C )/1600/1333/1066 support
The motherboard supports DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of 2200(O.C )/2133(O.C )/2000(O.C )/1866(O.C )/1600/1333/1066 suppor MHz to meet the higher bandwidth requirements of the latest 3D graphics, multimedia, and Internet applications. The dual-channel DDR3 architecture enlarges the bandwidth of your system memory to boost system performance.
* DDR3 1600 MHz and higher memory frequency is supported by Intel® 3rd generation processors.
* Due to the CPU behavior, DDR3 2133/1866/ memory modules runs at DDR3 2000/1800 MHz frequency.
ASUS UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode)
Exclusive to ASUS motherboards, its UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) is the first ever mouse-controlled graphical BIOS interface designed with dual selectable modes. It delivers a user-friendly interface that goes beyond traditional keyboard-only BIOS controls to enable more flexible and convenient input with quick scrolling. Users can easily navigate the UEFI BIOS with the smoothness of their operating system. Quick and simple overclocking and setup sharing is facilitated by the F12 hotkey BIOS snapshot feature. The exclusive EZ Mode displays frequently-accessed setup info, while the Advanced Mode is for experienced performance enthusiasts that demand far more intricate system control, including detailed DRAM information.
Supports Hard Drives over 2.2TB
ASUS UEFI BIOS natively supports hard drives larger than 2.2TB in 64-bit, with full storage space utilization helping deliver far more exciting computing than traditional BIOS versions.
Exclusive ASUS Interface
EZ Mode – gives easy access to selectable, optimized system modes, clear system info display and drag and drop boot prioritizing
Advanced Mode – for experienced performance enthusiasts that demand intricate system settings.
Protect you a special low-radiation design shields you from harmful electromagnetic exposure by eliminating 50% of radiation.
1. Radiation Deduction Design minimizes harmful electromagnetic radiation output with exclusive circuit design to cancel electrical charge.
2. The Radiation Moat Design effectively blocks radiation to prevent discharge spread.
ASUS Anti-Surge Protection
Protect Your Device Anti-Surge Protection Design detects overvoltage conditions and prevents voltage surges from spreading in real time. It also actively cuts off the overvoltage supply to protect the system.
1. Real-time over voltage detection.
2. Active protection against potential damage to your motherboards and systems
AI Suite II
One stop Access to Innovative ASUS Features
With its user-friendly interface, ASUS AI Suite II consolidates all the exclusive ASUS features into one simple to use software package. It allows users to supervise Overclocking, energy management, fan speed control, voltage and sensor readings. This all-in-one software offers diverse and ease to use functions, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
ASUS Fan Xpert intelligently allows you to adjust the CPU and chassis fan speeds according to different ambient temperatures caused by different climate conditions in different geographic regions and your PC’s loading. The built-in variety of useful profiles offer flexible controls of fan speed to achieve a quiet and cool environment.
Real-time Network Bandwidth Control
With a single-click on/off button, the application currently in use has its data and network bandwidth prioritized over other programs. Moreover, you can prioritize your favorite software easily by configuring profiles through the intuitive user interface. Within the profile, programs can be pre-scheduled to run in a specific time period to avoid network congestion and long-waits on downloads. Auto PPPoE network connection provides a one-step setup for enhanced online convenience. Overall, it’s an intuitive network bandwidth control center.
100% All High-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
This motherboard uses all high-quality conductive polymer capacitors onboard for durability, improved lifespan, and enhanced thermal capacity.
GreenASUS and ErP Ready
The motherboard is European Union´s Energy-related Products (ErP) ready, and ErP requires products to meet certain energy efficiency requirements in regards to energy consumptions. This is in line with ASUS vision of creating environment-friendly and energy-efficient products through product design and innovation to reduce carbon footprint of the product and thus mitigate environmental impacts.
– Intel® Socket 1155 for 3rd/2nd Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
– Supports Intel® 22 nm CPU
– Supports Intel® 32 nm CPU
– Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
– 2 x DIMM, Max. 16GB, DDR3 2200(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1600/1333/1066 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
* 1600MHz and higher frequency is supported by Intel® 3rd generation processors.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* Due to OS limitation, when installing total memory of 4GB capacity or more, Windows® 32-bit operation system may only recognize less than 3GB. Install a 64-bit Windows® OS when you want to install 4GB or more memory on the motherboard.
* Due to the CPU behavior, DDR3 2133/1866MHz memory module will run at DDR3 2000/1800MHz frequency as default.
– Integrated Graphics Processor
– VGA output support : RGB port
– Supports RGB with max. resolution 2048 x 1536 @ 75 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
– 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 *1
– 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
Intel® H61(B3) chipset :
– 4 x SATA 3Gb/s port(s), blue
Realtek® 8111F, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC *2
Intel® H61(B3) chipset :
– 10 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, black, 6 at mid-board)
ASUS Exclusive Features :
– AI Suite II
– Ai Charger
– ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface
– Network iControl
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
– ASUS Fan Xpert
ASUS EZ DIY :
– ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
– ASUS EZ Flash 2
– ASUS MyLogo 2
100% All High-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
Back I/O Ports:
1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x D-Sub
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
4 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
3 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 6 USB 2.0 port(s)
4 x SATA 3Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (4 -pin)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (4 -pin)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x Internal speaker connector(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
2 x SATA 3Gb/s cable(s)
64Mb Flash ROM, UEFI BIOS, PnP, DMI v2.0, WfM2.0, SMBIOS v2.7, ACPI v2.0a,SLP3.0, EUP-ready
WOL, PXE, PME Wake Up
– ASUS Utilities
– ASUS Update
– Anti-Virus Software (OEM Version)
Micro ATX Form Factor
8.9 inch x 6.9 inch ( 22.6 cm x 17.5 cm )
*1: Intel® 3rd Generation Core™ processors support PCIe 3.0 speed.
*2: Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an 8-channel audio output.
Kata Kunci Terkait:
Motherboard Asus H61M-E, jual Asus H61M-E, harga Asus H61M-E, spesifikasi Asus H61M-E, beli Asus H61M-E, servis Asus H61M-E
|Jumlah||Nama Barang||Berat (kg)||Total|
|0||0,00 Kg||Rp 0|
|keranjang anda kosong|